Friday, May 20, 2016

Finding out that Trailer park people aren't trash

     Hate me, love me, I don't care because I am an awesome person that has two awesome playlist on Soundcloud. I hope you saw my new hair-do and if you haven't then you are missing out. I would of made a video, but I haven't been in my apartment at all week. I have been learning about that trailer park lifestyle. It is really fun and I actually enjoy it.
     Only downside is that there isn't any free wifi at all, so I am basically off the grid whenever I am there. It is fun because I meet some good people there and learned that hollywood has lied to me again. Now there are a bunch of rednecks that live there, but there are some real down to earth people that live there. They actually tried to help my friend with his car problem, it wasn't fixed because we didn't give it enough time to sit and that was our fault.
     I will be out there for the rest of week and I hope that I don't get to used to it and I still need a job because rent day is coming up and I am still broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment