Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sleepless night, missing headphones, and growling stomachs

     There isn't anything worse than meeting a deadline because all of a sudden you have a deadline to meet. This month we have to submit our work before class and I hate it, but I can do it. It makes me realize that I could be spending my weekend doing it early and I wouldn't have to do it later on. That isn't going to happen because I have a life. All hail the mighty where did you come from totem. You feel like hell and someone pays for your food and you can't pay them back because you are broke and you feel disgusting.
     I am now integrated into a white family and I have no idea how that happened. I am just my normal self and bam I am called two people's bestie. I don't have enough energy for all of this. I realized that I am actually on the path for graduation and have no idea what I am going to do afterward. I can go into songwriting, but I would be a self taught songwriter.
     For the first time ever I have a group of people as my Facebook profile picture, I feel like people should know that I am the black guy in the picture, but you never know. I tagged myself as someone else because his face wasn't recognized. I have said I needed a drink about 15 times this week and I am sad that I haven't even tried to drink. I am happy that I don't need to, but sometimes you need a pick me up.
     Hopefully I get to talk to you lovely people again because I enjoy this. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment