Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wish I could turn back time or at least pause it


    Things happened and words were spoken that you wish no one had said, but you can't go back on what you said. That is how it is on most parts of my life. We go through life hoping that nothing that we do destroys what we want. We do things that are for us, but others may see it as something that we are doing in the moment. My friend is doing something that others don't really agree with, but I am cool with it. Last night when I was suppose to be finishing my homework and writing a blog post, I was making sure that he was okay.
     I am an emotion absorber, that means that I will take in whatever emotion that a person I am close to has and take it as my own. I felt his emotions rising because my hands were hot, I usually have cold hands, but it turns hot when I am mad. Something I found out about myself last night. I still stand with my friend and so do the others, but he has to change his life style a little because of it. I love everyone involved, but there is one thing I will not take.
     Don't put the blame onto me, I am a chill person and I don't want to cause harm to anyone. Recently, it has gotten close because of all the heated emotions around me. I am rocking out to music that calms me down and even though I am not in the best situation, I am making sure to keep a calm head.
      On a better note I need a girlfriend and I am saying this because yesterday I fifth wheeled and it was not a cool feeling. I felt like an emotionally abandoned child in front of parents that were trying to have another kid. I wanted to walk away, but I also wanted attention, I need a girlfriend. Time to write as much as possible to forget that loneliness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment