Monday, May 2, 2016

This Blog cannot be used in the court of law

     Something that I do not study or want to study is law and it seems like I may have to study it. So, I was chilling in a friend's hotel room when my mother called me. She told me that my day was using my blog as evidence or whatever in court. I just want to know why he would do that because this is my safe place. I curse on here and vent out all of my frustrations, something I don't do at all. Like dude leave me alone because you do not belong here.
     I just like making blog post and I can hopefully do it every day again because I loved doing it. For some reason my horror was successful, people love Jem. I was in the crew and I basically ran around and hyped up the crowd, making sure the twins were calm and what not. It was the perfect job of someone that usually takes care of others.
      My mom has been fighting a court case against my dad and for some reason he found out I have a blog. I have no idea how he found out, but he did. I

No comments:

Post a Comment