Sunday, March 20, 2016

Days filled with nothing, but boredom.

     So, I basically did nothing today and that is all on me. I didn't really know what I should do with my time, so I played video games and discussed with my group for or group project. I go caught up on my favorite show Grimm and that was really all I did. So when 7 came around I realized that I can continue to write the story that I am making. My group project and procrastination has put that on hold, so I start writing and I think back to a few days ago when I submitted one of my stories to someone's magazine.
     The max was 3000 words and I was thinking to myself that I could crank that out in a day or two and I wasn't wrong, but it wasn't my best work. One of the characters die without explaining why she was in the character's place and I regret sending it now. I will go back and redo everything, but for now I am going to work on my current work. The sad thing is that it is already 8 and I have to get up at 7. You have to love those 9 a.m. classes. Stopping now would be the best thing for me to do, I am debating on making a new story to submit, but Ia feeling that wouldn't be nice to the story I already submitted. It isn't something that is bad, it just needs work.
     Time for an inspirational moment, I was not the same person I was in high school. We all change because at a certain point, we aren't kids anymore. As soon as I graduated high school, I started to pick my hair and that was the most painful thing I have ever done. That is what happens when you don't really take care of your hair. Well, I wouldn't say that. I wasn't taught how to take care of my hair, it was either you cut it or you put this greasy stuff into it so that it stayed moisturized. You are told to braid your hair and keep the braids in for three months.
     Now, there is something wrong with keeping it in for three months. In order to keep your hair healthy, you have to clean it, and you can't clean it if it is in braids. So many i's close together. My hair is dyed at this point and I know that dye destroys your hair, but I really wanted a specific color. I don't really think it completely destroyed my hair anyway because I have long strands of curls in my hair if I leave my hair alone. Well, I hope my hair doesn't die on me. I could have used dye, but I felt myself die a little inside when I thought it.
      I will have a very pack schedule tomorrow and hopefully I get the parts to complete my new skateboard. Tomorrow will be about my skateboard. Oh yeah I am also going to eat with this female friend of mine and it is not a date. I will tell you the details on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment