Thursday, April 28, 2016

Baby got put into a corner again

      In high school my friend took all of the girls and I was basically his back seat passenger in the whole affair. He was and still is an asshole, but he is my evil pile of poo. You kind of stick by your friends even though they go against everything you stand for, when you don't have many friends in the first place. I do now, but that was the first time I was kind of tossed aside, like the average looking person that I am.
      So, my friend is a singer, actor, musician, and has pretty eyes. Remember this a completely different person entirely. He is nice and he is single, so you can tell that he is completely different. He is a nice person and he doesn't want to bang every girl that offers themselves up to him. Trust me it is a lot of girls and I basically feel like the gay best friend that lets all the girls down by talking to them. There was a girl that I met at a party and I believed I had a chance, but she stopped talking to me and I realized why. My flirt game is always on point, so it is not that, but something else that I can't control. It is this pretty boy that swoons every girl that looks at him and it makes me sad.
     What can I do, nothing at all because you can't change someone that likes looks more than personality. You want to be able to win someone with your personality, but people usually want something that is pretty and shiny, rather than something that is interesting and has a great story. He is a great guy, but I also want to be able to be someone that is a person of interest to another human. If you are in the anime community, then you know what "plot" is. If someone that watches anime talks about plot then they are usually not talking about the actual plot, but the size of boobs.
      I will continue to put myself out there, but I will never settle because I am lonely because at this point I have gone five years without any type of relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment