Monday, March 21, 2016

Not that busy of a day because I dropped things for one event.

     I decided to forsake two of the other events that I was going to. My mother would be happy to know that I am going to work. I am doing a play on the old cartoon Jem and it should be interesting because my first job is writing, but I will probably be working on the social media. I wanted to make it to the last event, but by the time the meeting for Jem finished it was already too late. Too much sadness, but I talked to that girl I was suppose to see tomorrow. Yeah I see you caught the suppose.
     She had errands come up at the last second, so I least I wasn't stood up. We are suppose to meet during Spring Break, but I have plans during Spring Break that requires doing work for the meeting I went to today. Momma your son is a working boy that doesn't know when he is going to get paid. So I was playing the division and time escaped me and that is why this post is late, I am sorry. Am I sad that I missed the events, yes, am I sad that I am not going to meet up with this girl, no. I am 20 about to be 21, and she is 18, probably just turned 18.
     At this point I want women my age so I don't really care to deal with someone who is younger. Also, she just started school and I am about to graduate in a few months, so that is slow. I want to focus on my work and not have to worry about being in a relationship, said the guy that hasn't been in a relationship for a worrying amount of time. It doesn't phase me and if I am always single, so what. What happens to me if I stay single, do I immediately join a singles club or will I be left alone. For one thing I know that my relatives will always ask me why I am single. I am such a handsome boy, you don't know me. Well I am done for now and I will try to entertain you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment