Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Soap, bikinis, and catcalling.

     So Spring Break is officially here with only one week off from school. Thanks for rearing your head uncle I really don't know. Spring Break starts on the 26th for me and my plans are just to write. I am going to help fundraise for the Jem project that I am working on by helping out with the car wash. My friends are leaving and I have no one to play with, so I am sad.
     As you guessed, the catcalling happened at the car wash and it didn't happen to me. A girl that I recently met named Stephanie was wearing a bikini to attract customers and there were responses. Guys whistling, barking, and saying idiotic comments. It made me feel disgusted as a guy and the reason she wore the swimsuit was to fundraise. I didn't wear a bikini because my body isn't as toned as it should be and I don't want to offend anyone with my skinniness. Tomorrow i will probably see the same thing, but I really hope I don't.
     My mac has been acting up and I will probably have to send it in for repairs. I will try to continue putting up these blogs and big news. I am going to start putting up video blogs on youtube, good news right. Will start off with the first blog post I made and will continue doing it till it catches up with my most recent blog post. I don't see it catching up any time soon because I am planning to do it weekly and I have written a lot of post, so hope you are excited for that. When I put up my first video I will update the about me page and also put it in blog for that day. I am officially done with classes until break ends and I am really hoping not to get another 9 am class. Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment