Thursday, March 17, 2016

S&M? Maybe.

     It is 11:29 where I am currently at and I would have put up the post earlier, but school work comes first. I still haven't finished it, but it is reading and after I put up this post I will go back to it, I promise. So, I am totally a Samantha, definitely, not a Morgan. Truthfully I am more of an S because I don't like to receive pain. I guess it all came from getting hit so much as a child and always wanting revenge. An S, is a sadist, and an M, is a masochist. I definitely spelled masochist wrong by the way, anyway one likes to receive pain and the other likes to give pain.
     I don't really like pain because whenever I am in pain and receive an injury, I am always calm. I feel the pain, but I distract myself with other things. That is for a post that will probably never come. You can be in a damaging relationship and be into S&M. If you are someone in that type of relationship, then you should leave. Don't believe that you have to stay in that relationship, times have changed, we aren't shamed for getting divorced. You do get question why you are dating when you are in college, I am 20, let me live. If you learned about S&M from that bad movie, 50 Shades of Grey, I apologize for no reason what so ever. Read some erotica and see if you are totally into it.
      If you thought I was going to get into my sexual experiences, you were wrong. I am pure, nothing defiled about me. Get it, because I am free of judgement of all things. I am going to get back to my homework and you get back to whatever you were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment