Saturday, March 19, 2016

Nothing like a good condom to ruin your day.

     I do volunteer events every chance I get and today I cleaned up some trash near a lake. Now, I don't understand why or how you rip apart a beer can, why did you throw it on the grass. I dislike people as much as the next guy, but I hate when people litter. It is like the native american in me cries a little each time I see it. A ton of gum wrappers and paper, but the worst thing that I saw was condoms.
     This isn't the first time that I found condoms laying around. I found a whole bag of used condoms a block away from my school. That was gross, but you can tell they tried to throw it away, but something happened with getting it to the trash. Like you do all this work and you know that in a day or two people will litter again. You want to believe that they won't, but you know they will. My final statement, why are you have sex when there is a house a few inches a way. If you want to be freaky, go to an empty park with nothing around it. I sweated a lot today, so I will take a nap, and I want to say take another shower, but the rain took care of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment