Thursday, March 31, 2016

I went to a top and bottom auction by accident

     Today I got 100 plus followers on my vine today and I felt really good about it. I was feeling really bad this week and this was a great way to get over the funk. Class starts next week and it is back to morning classes and I have a feeling I am hated by someone because this is the second morning class back to back. I guess you want to hear about the topic of this post.
     I haven't been to the geek easy in a long time and every time I go I leave early. The reason for that is because I am an introvert and I have trouble raising my voice to speak to someone new. I wanted to battle that head on, so I went to the event that they were having. The event said mint condition and no real information on what was happening. I went anyway and I waited till 6:30 to go in to the Geek Easy. I saw a lot of people grouping together and I wanted to go to them, but I couldn't. My feet stayed firmly on the ground and didn't move at all.
     Then three girls walked in and they seemed like nice people because two of them were wearing all black and I wanted to get to know them. I still couldn't move, but I did wave hi, so that is a plus I guess. A guy asked if he could sit down with them and I immediately hated his guts because he did it so easily. My body started to move and I finally got up the courage and asked if I could sit with them. They said I could and I got to know them, I was kind of happy for myself.
     I told them that I came not knowing what the event was and they told me I was in for a treat, yay surprises. So we get seated closer to the bigger group and we are told that this is an auction for tops and bottoms. Now the only thing I knew about tops and bottoms, is related to homosexuality. What they meant was the dominator was the top and the receiver is the bottom. I was intrigued by it all and I kind of want to learn more about it first hand. Listen I am a top and will always be a top because of I am messed up mentally. I don't know who will try it out with me, but it would be great for research purposes.
     I didn't really know how this event would go, but all that happened was a person read off a list of things that they are cool with and what they aren't cool with doing. Pretty straightforward if you ask me. The most shocking thing of the night was that a top was auctioned off as a bottom. This event was interesting because I actually initiated a conversation with people I don't know and it was the first kind of event like this that have ever gone to. I don't judge and I am open to whatever, not talking about sexually, eh. I am not going to be closed minded because that isn't the person that I am. There will probably be more events like this and if I can go I will go, probably wont try to auction myself off or buy anyone because I am not that experienced, but I want to open myself up more.

No comments:

Post a Comment