Friday, March 25, 2016

I got a text back and wasted a day.

     So, I told you that if I got a text back from this girl that I would immediately tell you and I am sorry I couldn't hop straight on to tell you. I had some things to take care of and I wasn't near my computer. So, I gave in to the temptation and sent one last text. She sent a text back and also said, "hi btw." What do you by the way, I text you like three days ago, but I am not going to get started. I am just saying, I sent a message and if you want me to say hi every time I start a message, I will.
    I wasted a whole day waiting for a FedEx person to pick up my package, but they never came. I have to wait for them in the morning tomorrow, but that isn't something I worry about because I am leaving my apartment by 12 am. So, I am not waiting that long for the delivery person. I talked to my classmate and we talked about being writers and what we want to do when we graduate.
     I am going to participant with the car wash tomorrow again, but it is the last day so all is well. Hopefully my day isn't as bad as it was today. I am signing off and will play some games.

No comments:

Post a Comment