Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Love life of a single man

      At the ripe age of 20, I can clearly call myself a man, even though I refer to myself as a middle grade child. I never understood love and I don't understand the reason to. I haven't been in a relationship since high school and I don't think that is remotely strange. For some people, I am a handsome young man and should have a girlfriend by now, what follows is usually why, and the occasional advice. Now, why do I need a girlfriend to validate my life, if I have no intention of getting married, There are relationships, just for fun, but I have a feeling that most girls that date me will want to marry me. We get that old anime vibe of a guy/girl telling their crush that they love them and that always bothered me. It is a crush, not someone you know to be your future husband.
     I don't want any kids and I definitely don't want to marry anyone. I was always told that, these are childish thoughts, and I will basically wise up. If I am saying that I don't want kids at ten, you already lost me. I just want some good friends and memories. So, don't ask someone if they have a significant other, unless you want to be their significant other, you pansy.

No comments:

Post a Comment