Friday, April 1, 2016

The first part of the vlog is up.

     I wasn't going to make a video for it today because my roommate was going to stay in the apartment all day, but his plans changed. He left to go have fun and eat good food, while I am stuck eating snacks and boiling water to drink for tomorrow. When he left I decided it would be perfect to shoot the introduction video. I didn't really know if I should have made a new account strictly for the blog or kept it on my current YouTube account, so I used my current YouTube account.
     It is just an introduction video and since I did it this week, that means that there will be another video next week. I will try to make the videos higher quality as I go along, but for now it is all right. This is the main theme for today, so it is pretty short. Tomorrow is a recap of my Spring Break and if I believe if it was fun or not. I believe that you probably know the answer to that, but today was a pretty calm day. I hope you enjoy the video and I enjoy talking to you everyday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb4DOIBU68Q

No comments:

Post a Comment