Saturday, April 9, 2016

Am I here to piss you off? pt 2

     I am back and it is basically the next day and I happy to present you with bad news. I am an average black kid that wants to be myself. I am happy with who I am as a person and if I go back to faking being religious I am positive you wouldn't like me. Also I'm not hurting anybody by being atheist, but people see that as a hate crime. Like I am a chill kid that accepts everyone, but that doesn't matter does it? I volunteer for every good cause event that I can, but that still isn't enough. I have to believe in god and be a christian because if you don't believe in something then you aren't worth anything.
     Anyway, I went to an event that basically told us to be confident and to try to envision where you want to be. There was this woman that told the group that god should be the first thing on your list and I didn't understand that. I want to grow as a writer and I don't want what I believe in be the factor that decided if I got the job or not. Then again you can't change the world that easily. Tomorrow's post will not include politics because I hate discussing politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment