Wednesday, April 6, 2016

You are never too old to have a child.

     The title was going to be slightly different, but a comment on a post made me very angry. Not on my blog post because I will say that it is all love here. There is a post on Facebook that says Janet Jackson is going to have a "miracle" baby. Excuse my language, but what the fuck do you mean by a miracle baby. She is only 49, when was that too old to be having children. Let us get this straight, I am never going to have children and I don't ever want to. I don't have complications with my sperm that makes it impossible to have children, I just don't want to have children.
     I am the youngest child and my oldest brother is about 30 something, so that tell you my mother probably had me in her 40s or late 30s. I am not going to tell you my mother's age because I want to live to see another day, but I know she wouldn't like what people are saying on the post. We forget that there was a time when you were an adult at the age of 13 and would probably die once you turned 20 or 30. It was rare to even touch 50, but now people are living through there 100th birthday. I am not going to be that person because with all the sprains and pains I have now I know I am going to have arthritis. The sad thing is that I am not even joking even one bit.
     If someone wants to have kids in their 70s I say do it because it just gives them the will to live longer. The want to be able to see their kids have kids and to meet their grandchildren. That is something all parents want to see. I am not a parent so I am only speculating, but I hope that is what every parent wants for their child, to see them happy.
     I made another video and it has more content than the last one and I hope that you like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMcwfKlb4IY
It says that the video is processing, but I don't care because it is up and I want you guys to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment