Sunday, April 3, 2016

I believe it is recap time

     This Spring Break I was suppose to hang out with this girl at least once and we didn't hang out. I don't really want to talk to her anymore truthfully, but I will have to so yeah. I went out, got lost, and didn't find myself. I tried to do the same thing a day later, but since I had weight on my back it wasn't the same. I knew about the location so I wasn't lost, I knew my way back and that was my mistake. I saw some very interesting things and realized that I am cool with myself. To top things I even went to a tops and bottoms auction. Now I will rule this Spring Break as a success. I felt like crap this whole Spring Break because I realized that I could use some help socially and no one helps me with that, but myself. I broke the first wall of my anxiety and I feel great about it.
     Oh yeah I created a twitter page for my favorite gay character Wallace Wells. Thanks my friend for calling me Wallace Wells even though I'm not gay. I don't really feel like I did anything this Spring Break except thing and I don't know how I feel about that. I wanted to do more, but like always I was trapped in the surround area that I am always around. Life can be explored without a car, but it helps to have a car.
     I also made my the first video for the blog and I am happy I did it because now I have the strength to make one once a week. I am just afraid of what an 18 year old Desmond said in 2014. It is basically cringe worthy, but I will do it and try to remember what I was thinking for that post. I don't have class tomorrow, but I do have game testing at 10 and I am happy about it. I am happy because I have a reason to be at the school tomorrow and work on some of my writing. That is the best part of the whole thing. Class officially starts Tuesday and I still haven't received my final grade, but I am not stressing because I know I am good. Trying to be a positive emo even though that makes no sense. Happy to talk to you awesome people again.

No comments:

Post a Comment