Thursday, April 7, 2016

Aren't you one sexy devil

     Something I would have loved in middle school and high school was confidence. My brothers are the most confidence people I know and they have so many flaws. The middle brother always had a lot of girlfriends and I never really understood why. I don't really care at this point because he has two awesome little kids and I am the only one without them at this point. I don't really do relationships because I am a shy little piece of shit, yeah!
     It took me twenty years to find out that if no one else cares for you then you should just care for yourself. I woke up at 6:30 today in order to get a ride to school and that was great because my body still hurts. We chilled out a little at my roommate's friends house and just talked, I like doing that because most of the time it is just me talking to myself. Today after class I could have talked with some of my classmates that stayed behind, but I didn't feel good. I had to stay in school for a meeting and I felt so low being near anybody.
     Anyway I love that I am growing as a person and that I am coming out of my comfort zones even a little bit. I am not going to think that it is going to take one day to get rid of all my anxiety, but I know it will get better the more I put myself out there. I haven't checked the video that I recently put up, I know the light was a problem and I hope to fix it next week. I will wear a headset next time to try and improve the audio, but I am new at this and I am happy you are along for the ride.
     Just look in the mirror and just say you are beautiful because you can't love art without knowing what art is. If you don't see yourself as a piece of art then you can't really cure yourself of anything that might be wrong with you. Remember art has to be worked on until it is complete and even when it is done there are still imperfections to it, but that is what makes it beautiful in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment