Tuesday, April 19, 2016

That was a lot of views

     I just refreshed the page and I saw a buttload of page views, thanks I guess. I knew that a post about my true self would get views, but I didn't think it would get 13 views. I guess telling the world that I am basically a freak is interesting. I know that I'm not suppose to call myself that, but I am and I don't take it offensively. I am weird, freakish, nervous, but awesome in my own right. Like my mother wouldn't like what I am doing now especially that I spent money tonight on food, but it was my friend's birthday and I wanted to spend it with him.
     I had an emotional breakdown when I lived with my father for a while and I am happy that it happened. It brought the worst out of me, but it was the first time I decided to change myself. I dyed my hair for the first time and when ever I dye my hair it is basically a change. I thought I was doing it because I could, but I don't want to dye it now because I am truly happy. There are a lot of things that could change, but I am happy that I am around people that make me feel good about myself.
     I got a kind of bad comment in one of my videos and I battled it with positivity because I don't feel the need to give into that person's needs. I am someone that is about to graduate and I have a plan to go back to school after I graduate. I want to get a masters in creative writing, so I can feel like I can do anything. I will be about 22 or 23 when I graduate, but I will have met so many people in such a short amount of time. I love these people because they are there for me and I am there for them. We are always told that home is the best place to go, but it isn't if that place is poisonous.
     People always want to go to New York, but don't know that people have to grow tough skin to survive there. You have to be able to take any insult and find a situation that is best to get payback. Like I would love to show you the stream where I am truly enjoying myself and I will. I could talk a lot, but I think that a truly happy Desmond is what you really want.
https://www.twitch.tv/tinywaves/v/61103171

     Weirdly enough I am going to an event on Thursday, which has to do with something I did during Spring Break. Going to tease with that little bit of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment