Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I got a blister on my finger because of that bass

     I had class today and I was scared that I actually might have to present. I will not be presenting this week which is good, but I am kind of scared that I am not going to get any work done if I stay in this apartment. I am going to be out all day tomorrow so I can easily stay there until I finish 50 or 60 percent of my work.
     So, I went to the B-reel shoot and it was different, in a good way. I had to act like I knew how to play the bass and doing so gave me a blister on my middle finger. Talk about dedication. I continued to play even though I felt the pain coming from my finger. I left after taking a bunch of chips and went back to the apartment. A friend texted me and asked if I want to go to the Jem meeting and I said okay believing I wasn't going to tomorrow's meeting. I am going because the plans that I was going to have tomorrow changed to Friday, making it, finish all your work Thursday. It sucks having a life.
       We went to watch an old movie called One Million Years BC. It was interesting and cheesy and I recommend it for a good laugh, but we left early, so I could write my wonderful blog. Now I am sitting here and debating on gaming for an hour and doing work till 12 or just doing work till 12. I will probably game, cook, do work, and pick out clothes for the next shoot tomorrow. Like I said, it sucks having a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment