Friday, April 15, 2016

Basketball and soccer, why together

     I spent 57 dollars just to put my documents on a usb and onto my mac, since my PC's screen is broken. I realized I could have done this myself after I dropped my PC off. I hate the fact that I am basically broke, but I guess this will get me into writing more content. I hate that I am doing stuff for free when money would help at this moment. Like I smell like a lot of sweat because I played two different sports and I have to get texts about how I should respond if I am going to the fundraiser. I am probably not going to get paid and I have to buy some treats for tomorrow. I know that I put myself into this predicament and it seems I have to get myself out of it.
     On a brighter note, I played soccer and basketball today, yeah what was I thinking. I was tired after soccer, but for some reason I agreed to play basketball. I will say that I did it to strengthen friendships and manly bonds. We played a game of 21 and I lost because I just wanted to sit down and I can't shoot 3's when ever I want to. Soccer wasn't that bad, my team actually won two games and I helped I guess. I want to say I helped because I don't want to say I was dead weight.
      My whole body is sore and I can't even sleep in because I have to be up early to make it to the Jem fundraising thing. The rave is tomorrow and I was so hype for it all day, but now I just don't care. I am helping people and it sucks when you can feel the attitude when they ask you for something through a text. I said this when we finished basketball and I will say it again, I need to stop doing things for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment