Monday, April 4, 2016

I am writing this on the steps outside of my apartment

     When you have lived without a key to your apartment you kind of get used to it. The door is usually unlocked because someone is guaranteed to be inside. My topic for tonight was going to be about how I played about 4 games of basketball back to back. I barely get to exercise and play sports, but today I decided to do it. I played so much that my feet regrets every step that we made on that court. It was a nice change of pace and it felt good. I met some cool people on the court and we all had fun.
     Now let us talk about the roommate that I barely talk to and the one that usually locks the door when he gets in. Now I understand that locking the door when you get in is something you do, but if one of your roommates doesn't have a key then you wait till they get home to lock it. I would skate back to the school and wait till my other roommate was ready to leave, but like I said my feet are killing me. I could barely skate back without falling on my face.
      It doesn't help that I have class in the morning, which means I have to wake up extra early to see where the classroom is. I won't be here for long though because my reliable roommate is coming from school to unlock the door. Today was suppose to be a good day, I was going to tell you that I saw that girl today and we had an awkward greeting. We just waved and I walked away after one wave and when I crossed her path again I didn't look in her direction. Good job Desmond. I did two play test today so I got a $20 gift card instead of a $10 one. I wrote a lot of content for my story and I played basketball with some new people. This is all material that could have been used for a positive energy post, but my other roommate had to mess it up.
     I am going to shower when I get in and go straight to sleep because I am too tired to even try to fake being happy right now. I am inside now, so time to upload and be done for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment