Sunday, April 17, 2016

Feeling at home with the freaks in the night

     I switched to an extrovert halfway through the rave and I was cool with it. I didn't know if it was the smell of alcohol or the scented smoke being blown out to mess with our vision, but I felt good. I guess it was because I was with people that just didn't care how they looked when they danced. The night took them to a place where they could feel comfortable. It was the same for me, but my body didn't like that I was happy. My stomach started hurting and I got nervous gas, I was doing something I always feared doing. I was interacting with complete strangers.
     I gave people high fives and I actually talked to people. I was dancing and I didn't have a care in the world. I believe I got a little tipsy from the beer fumes because I did something I haven't done ever. I started hugging people and I felt disgusted with myself the next day. I was too clingy and personal with people I just met. The last time I tried that I was told off and I don't even remember why I did it that time. The music was awesome and I loved being with cool people. The rave ended at 2, but I didn't get into my apartment until 6.
     There were people that loitered outside of the place and just hung out. After a while we decided to just hang out at someone's place and get drunk, sorry mommy. After waiting for the drunk people to get to the house we went inside and the house was simply amazing. I only had a sip of fireball and green apple. I have a feeling that I am a fruit drink sort of guy even though I don't drink. I have a few months until I am legal to drink and I want to be able to know what a drink tastes like before my birthday.
     The girl's house that we went to was really cool and there was this one room that we chilled in before we left and it was a hang out scene. It was just this really relaxing room and I found out more about the girl. She was just really chill and down to earth. Also what is with drunk people touching a black guy's head, like why. I looked at my hair when I got in and it looked so messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment