Friday, April 8, 2016

My roommate told me to stop acting gay and I am eating an oreo

     I like to send out weird messages when I am very bored and that is what happened today. I asked him if he was alright because you know I am a caring person. After he responded I basically told him that he would always have a piece of my heart. That was when he said I was acting gay, now the punchline was after this response. I responded by say, "You should find it and when you do take a piece and throw my heart far away." Like I said I was bored and I have been reading my textbook all day, so there is nothing else to do but be bored.
     My mother called me today for the sole reason of staying up behind the wheel. She didn't tell me this, but I could tell because she kept repeating that she was tired and wanted to got to bed, but she was on the road. After the call dropped a second time I had a feeling she got home and was about to go to sleep. I will text her after this to make sure of that, but for now we write.
     I finally got grade for the group project I did last week and we got a 96 for the project. I did the twitter pages for the character and the instructor didn't understand why there needed to be a twitter page and I was a little hurt, but I knew he would change his mind when he got to play the whole game. He told the group that he loved that the twitter page made the story feel realistic. Now I am downgrading what he said because I don't want to quote him.
     Tomorrow I go to a networking summit that could land me a job. If you want to play the game then I will have the link down below.
http://blackoutsupportgroup.wix.com/blackoutsupport

No comments:

Post a Comment