Sunday, March 27, 2016

On this day I went outside to explore, some DQ.

     My reason for going outside wasn't DQ, I didn't even know a DQ was near me. I was tired of being inside the house, didn't help that my roommate went to the beach. I went on a journey to get lost and that was exactly what I did. I skated down an area that I've never gone to and found myself on a trail. There were some questionable youths nearby, but I kept skating and found out that there is a Sam's club right by my apartment. Why was I going to Target this whole time?
     So, I found a Taco Bell and a DQ and I tried my first blizzard. It was the best thing because I felt myself dying when I was eating it. They had the nerve to give me this small tray of fries and charge me 2 dollars for it. I was full when I finished my blizzard, so I guess they knew what I needed. I left and went back to the trail because I went out for an adventure, not to eat a bunch and pass out later.
     I saw a lot of beautiful scenery and great people, I actually put up some pictures on my Instagram and put up videos on my vine.I felt really inspired to actually be out in the open and see kids playing soccer and basketball. I haven't played basketball in a long time because I hang out with people that have too much work to do and rather spend their time inside. My roommate told me that I get a high from skating and I understand why he said that. I am happy when I skate, cruising around and exploring a new place is wonderful. There isn't anything that makes me happier.
     It made me lonely because there wasn't anyone I could share this feeling with. Yeah, I shared my experience on social media, but you couldn't really feel what I was feeling unless you were there. I hope everyone had a really good day today.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/generic_black_guyduh/

Vine: https://vine.co/u/1232156638308405248




No comments:

Post a Comment