Saturday, April 16, 2016

Was that my Tinder match?

     So, I was sitting in school and there was this girl that looked familiar to me, but I didn't understand why. I have never seen her before today and I just knew that I saw her before. I delete my Tinder every few months because there are times when I believe that I have self-worth. We got matched and we talked for a while, but eventually the conversation just stopped. That is basically the story of my life, it goes great in the beginning, but shortly after it just stops. I didn't fully realize it was her until she was about to leave and I knew that I wasted an opportunity.
     Okay, I went to the car wash fundraiser for the Jem project and it wasn't that bad. I helped washed cars, got my finger ripped apart by a heavy duty door, and I ate a burnt grilled cheese. I had to close the door with all my strength and one of my fingers we on the inside part of the door. It basically peeled apart my skin as it closed and I started bleeding. That woke me up!
     I don't know if I said it before, but they are having the Jem event on the 30th at the school that I am attending. That school is Full Sail University, the school that makes every student beg for a job after graduation. That was a joke based on all the loans we took to attend the school. Now you know the reason I am broke and I don't have a job. Then again I don't think that I am fit for a retail or restaurant type of job. I like to write and that is why I went to this school, so all my attention is focused on writing and getting a job writing.
     I started writing outlines for the story that I am writing and I am happy with how far I am getting with it. My story has changed because of the outline and I like it. I am hungry, but I will be out till 2 AM, so getting something to eat would be smarter than heading to my apartment. I am kind of hoping that I can stay over at my friend's house because I am going to be weird and I don't know if I would be able to make it into my apartment at that time.
     There is this annoying guy talking to his friends on League of Legends, so I am going to go because I am tired of hearing his voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment