Thursday, June 2, 2016

You have to love when you mess up a good thing

     So, if you didm't know, I have this thing when I shut down and another personality takes over. It is something I have had to deal with lately because I had my mind preoccupied by school. I was taken away from my everyday and now it is happening again. Rewind to Saturday and I am having the time of my life and everything is right. It is just a regular day and I am not worrying about anything.
      At one point I feel weird and just want to be quiet, this should of been the first sign of something bad about to happen, but I continue on with the day. I do some bad things and it made me feel gross, so gross to the point that I threw up. I mean a lot of liquid came out of my body and I felt so bad. I stopped after a while and I went off on my own. That was bad on my part because I didn't notify anyone on where I was going. I was wrong for that and I apologized for that, but I couldn't hang out with my friends anymore at that point.
      Today I got a text telling me that it would be best if I just didn't see them at all and truthfully I am hurt. I stopped feeling alone at a point and now I am back to the stage I was in high school. Keeping to myself. I have those moments that I wish I could redo and that is one of them, but what can I do. I guess make better decisions, but I will be here feeling bad at what I did. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment