Wednesday, June 1, 2016

We all have things that we regret doing

I did a lot of things that weren't right in high school and even in college. I think the worst thing that I did in high school was being a side hoe. I was messing around with a girl while she was with her boyfriend, then when she broke up with my friend I hooked her up with another one of my friends. I know I suck as a human being and i was terrible, but I am not that person anymore. I am not even that active anymore.
     Like i said we all have something we regret doing. My dad is someone that did something that he should regret, but doesn't. He left my mother high and dry, didn't pay child support once he left, and beat my brothers even though they weren't his kids. I regret being evil, but I don't think he regrets it at all. You got to love someone that hides behind a god when they do bad things. I am done ranting for the night and if you are reading this dad. Thank you for bringing me into this world and not raising me at all. This is from the son you will never know because you weren't there to watch me grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment