Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Just when you think you won't be alone anymore, you get that feeling of isolation

     I sit in a well lit room, hungry, lonely, and emotional. As you may have guessed, I made friends recently, and it is oh so fun being around them, but now I am alone. I have days when I am not with them, but truthfully every time I am around them I have fun. It is something new because usually I am alone for a long period of time, but I have opened myself up to them. I felt that loneliness I felt a while back going away. Then I saw a snap of some hanging out with them. I say someone because the person and I at this point aren't friends.
     Usually I wouldn't react, but today I felt weird not hanging out with them and as time passes I don't care. This doesn't mean that I am repressing my feelings, but I am losing interest. Something I thought I lost a few months ago, but it seems that I am able to just lose interest very fast.
     Now I can go to my apartment and sleep on it or I can stay here and do work. I mean a lot of work, so much that I may have to get food on my skate to the apartment. That is a lie since I live off of water. Good night my people and don't fall into the bottomless pit of isolation because it is very easy to fall back in once you get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment