Friday, March 18, 2016

To buy pizza, or not to buy pizza.

     So, I wasn't really craving pizza, but I got an email from Domino's. The have a 50% off on all menu priced pizza. Now, if I had a car, I would just drive to my local dominos and pick it up personally. Sadly, I skateboard everywhere, so I am going to miss out on this deal. I can eat one pizza pie and feel bad the whole day about eating a whole pie. Then again I will be hungry an hour later, so yeah. I didn't want to pay $11 for two pizzas, a small and a medium.
     So, I bet myself, if my team on smite is losing in kills at 5:20, not the actual time, but time in the game, then I wouldn't get the pizza. What does the team do, save me money by not getting the pizza. Now my stomach is growling and I want pizza now. Wasn't I suppose to talk about something important, try to keep a budget and be healthy. I had 8 something on a gift card to Publix, a grocery story, and I looked at the macaroni and cheese. I could buy a box of macaroni and cheese for 3 something, or I could buy elbows and another kind of macaroni for less. I did the second option and I have 2.19 left on my gift card. My mom would be so proud, but I am not going to tell her. It is hard budgeting because I have to go to school early in the morning and by the time we have our break, I am really hungry. There is only one healthy place nearby and it is costly because it is good for you.
     I hate that healthy food cost so much and fast food is cheap at the moment. I said at the moment because it is cheaper to buy groceries, but when you are outside all day, it is hard to not spend money when there is food all around you. I am happy I didn't cave in and buy Taco Bell, or the pizza they sell at 7 Eleven. That pizza is better than Little Caesars and it cost a little over 5 dollars. I am getting hungry, so I guess I will cook macaroni and cheese. I will have to wait until my roommate is done with the kitchen, but I will eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment