Sunday, June 12, 2016

A don't need a custom photo to show I support

     As you now, I am a big supporter of being the person that you want to be. I have been called gay before because of the way I look and act and at this point I stopped caring. I even have a gay twitter and I act like I act like I am gay at times. It pisses me off that people act this way anymore. What pisses me off more than anything is that people are accusing muslims for being the cause of a tragedy that transpired today.
      I don't like that we are going back to 9/11 tactics, that we are blaming a group of people for a certain person's action. Please don't tell me that 9/11 was worse because I am not comparing the damage of the two events. I live in florida and I feel like I am back in Brooklyn. It is worse than Brooklyn at this point and that is sad.
       If you have a problem with someone or a group of people then keep that shit inside. It will kill you slowly and then you will be the only death caused by your hands. As my right eye dries and I realizes that my motto was always right. In my own fucking words, "Animals over humans any day."

No comments:

Post a Comment