Saturday, June 11, 2016

Small things I missed out for friendship.

     I like to do volunteer work, but I missed it because i was hanging out late with friends. It was fun and I didn't go to sleep until 4. I would blame it on the fact that I barely got any sleep, but truthfully I forgot the event was today. I thought it was next Saturday and I was wrong about that. I am sad that I missed an event again because I was hanging out with my friends. This something I didn't do in my first year of college. I was focused on work and using my free time going to volunteer events.
      I graduate soon so I want to have fun with my life before I have to start it. Loneliness follows the ones that are bored and I am trying to stop that. I went through some things that made me feel that way again, but I am slowly bouncing back. Talking about friends, one of my friends is enforcing Static Shock. A trailer for Injustice 2 came out this week and we got no mention of Static Shock. A hero that we were told would be in this game. So, my friend Tony Black has gotten the attention of the voice actor of Static from the television show.
       So if you want to support a bunch of kids that want to see one of their childhood heroes in a big DC video game, help us out. https://www.change.org/p/edward-john-ed-boon-let-s-get-static-shock-in-injustice-2?recruiter=419789154&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-custom_msg&recuruit_context=fb_share_mention_variant&fb_ref=Default

No comments:

Post a Comment